Ex Pat Mamma

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Officially the cutest baby in Christendom

I've long had the suspicion that pupo is in fact the cutest baby every to be born this side of the Tigris. However, I've also had the lingering doubt that this opinion may not lack in mummy bias. But this morning I awoke to 2 emails from 2 friends, one in the US and one in Canada, both telling me that pupo is in fact absolutely gorgeous. One of these women has a little girl the same age as pupo and has viewed a LOT of baby pictures.

Still haven't weaned, but we have bought a spoon. One step at a time...

And if you want to see for yourself and you're not some internet weirdo, drop me an email and I can send you a recent pic of the boy.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger CJC said…

    I may be biased but I do beg to differ :)

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger ex_pat said…

    CJC - internet weirdo extrordinaire ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home