Ex Pat Mamma

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Be careful what you wish for

So, I got my day in bed. My day off, only getting up to feed. Well, apart from a quick trip to the hospital.

Pupo's bum is better; mummy gets mastitis. nasty nasty, very painful, very sick. For those who don't know, mastitis is caused by a blockage in the breast which hurts like you wouldn't believe. In case that weren't enough to get your attention and encourage you to remove said blockage, it is accompanied by flu symptoms. Hence, bed for me, and trip to hospital to try to empty the breast, 'cause I couldn't do it at home.

Pupo appears to be having another growth spurt. At least, he has consumed 3 times his own bodyweight in the last 24 hours.

At least I was considerate enough to get sick on a Friday night so hubby was around to look after pupo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home