Ex Pat Mamma

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Don't go to Tomatin Little Chef!!!

And yeah, come on, sue me, I dare you! And just you wait for my counter suit!

Pupo's cough was much worse yesterday and there was so much phlegm that he would choke on it sometimes. So we called the dr out and he said that his lungs had a lot of mucous and that he had asthmatic bronchitis. We were sent to the hospital and thought we would have to stay the night. Kieran was given a ventilator with something to immediately relax his lungs and some steroids for a longer lasting effect. Thankfully, we were then sent home and he does seem to be a little better today, but we'll keep him home for a good few days and I suspect he'll miss more of his baby swimming class.

So what has this to do with Tomatin Little Chef. Well let me tell you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home