Ex Pat Mamma

Monday, March 07, 2005

Did that just happen?

Friday; lunchtime meeting, bank appointment and.... bunk off with hubby. So naughty, so nice :) Curled up on the sofa and watched a movie and only panicked once when the phone rang and I knew I had been "caught"! Saturday, beautiful day, long long lie, pottering about, buying plug covers to prepare for imminent arrival, nice walk in the sunshine, dinner party at friends'. Sunday, fantastic day, drive to Olafsfjörður where we had never been, discovery of the best jacuzzi I have ever been in, ice cream for lunch, drive home, afternoon nap, mutual haircuts, evening service, the most amazing Northern lights (changing so fast, with lots of purple which is unusual as they are usually mainly green) and good good sleep.
All you Brits complaining about the snow. Tee hee; for over a week, we have had the bluest, clearest skies and about 10 degrees every day :)

I can't remember the last time I had a weekend like this. No work whatsover. Long may they continue.
Or, er, not now I come to think of it... come July the long lie will be out for a start!

21+1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home