Ex Pat Mamma

Monday, December 06, 2004

Stranger in my own body

The novelty is most decidedly wearing off. I'm feeling constantly sick, I hurt everywhere, my breasts feel like someone is sticking a needle in them, they smell of cabbage (alleged miracule cure) and I am generally fed up and sorry for myself. I have no idea what my body is going to do from one day to the next and Away in a Manger reduced me to tears. I can't take any drugs to make myself feel better; I can't make any plans because I don't know how I will feel. I have no control over my body anymore.

So much for 'blooming' - maybe that comes later.

8+1
scan tomorrow: we should see a heartbeat...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Joy Cassidy said…

    It's at this point you should get out your violin and give us a tune ....

    Good luck for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home