Ex Pat Mamma

Friday, April 08, 2005

Pervert

Caught with my pants down. Typical me. My colleague has been off for a few days, so I am in the office alone. Yesterday, I was also wearing alleged "maternity trousers" which are of a particularly stupid design and are already too tight. They expand at the "waist" (I use the term loosely) but not lower down where the actual bump is at its biggest. Deeply uncomfortable. So, as anyone would do, I shut the door and opened the fly. Wide open. Top of knickers exposed to... well, noone 'cause I was alone.

Till not one but TWO cleaners walk in. Oops. Thankfully, they were both middle aged ladies who were very nice about it.

Inlaws arrived safely last night and are in good form. Should be a fun weekend. Hoping to bunk off at lunchtime :)
After my teachers' meeting :( (oooh, could be controversial: need to allocate the courses to the different teachers and they might get tetchy. Arrogant people, lawyers, funnily enough!)

Meanwhile, I have a horrible suspicion that the morning sickness is back. How can this be? For the last few mornings, I have had a terrible nausea till about 10 or 11am. I thought it was just "something I ate" but now I am not so sure that it isn't these crazy hormones again. I have so far managed to keep down breakfast, but it's certainly not a pleasant feeling.

That being said, it's probably the cleaners who should be feeling nauseaus this morning!

25+5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home