Ex Pat Mamma

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Woah, how much did my waistline expand?

Was at the mall today (said mall with 6 shops, I hasten to add) and they had a sale on trousers. I tried on some cords in a size 12 (UK, not US) and they were tiny. I tried the 14 and it went over my bum but was a long way off fastening. Demoralised, I gave some size 12 jeans a go. Nope, wouldn't even go over my hips.
Ouch ouch...
Then I noticed that the 12 and 14 were suspiciously different lenghts... they were KIDS'. It was age 12 and age 14 :)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Joy Cassidy said…

    You are officially a numpty!! :)

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wish I had that excuse when a size 12 doesn't fit (which seems to be always now...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home