Ex Pat Mamma

Friday, March 24, 2006

So, I leave

for DC on Sunday. My students have already sailed off, or at least, have got as far as Reykjavik. They fly tonight and I will see them in DC. Mother in law and her friend arrive tonight to "help" with er pupo, which means hubby won't get near. Hopefully it will provide sufficient distraction for him not to miss his mammy too much.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about it all. I'm anxious and nervous as I don't know how er pupo will be without me. Maybe he won't even notice I'm gone. But what if he is miserable, cries all the time, won't eat, won't sleep?

It will be such a joy to come home to him...

I shall report on my return. By then, hopefully something will have been done about our pc problems at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home