Ex Pat Mamma

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And for my next trick

he walks! He's been getting bolder and bolder, holding on less and less, standing up on his own rather well, and finally, on Sunday, he decided to take a grand 5 steps or so, and has been practising ever since. Not quite ready for the London Marathon, but hey, at least he is walking. I keep believing that this will somehow make my life easier (for example, he can stand up so I can put his snow suit on), but I strongly suspect the attitutude will remain unchanged, and he'll still be scarpering off, because he'd rather stay at the daymother's than come home.

The case turned up from KLM, so er pupo is happily in repossession of his little emperor hat. The boy that hates hats will not take this one off! I suspect he knows its significance. Or maybe he just likes the Roma red and yellow. KLM still owe me cash for my replacement purchases in Amsterdam, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they will be less than forcoming.

And meanwhile, to top it off, my neighbour is learning the trumpet. As in learning. From the very beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home