Ex Pat Mamma

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's happening....

Well, last night I had some weird pains, but I couldn't tell if they were "contractions" or not, so after waiting a while, we called the hospital and went up for a check. Got monitored and they are definitely "real" contractions, roughly every 5 minutes, but not very regular and I wasn't very dilated, so I came home.

OOOUCH here's another one!!!!

They got much more infrequent and I slept for an hour, then later for another hour. Hubby got about 6 hours, which is good, because there is no point in us both being shattered before this even starts. Now, they are irregular, between 8 and 15 minutes apart. Getting sorer too. But I could still be here another day before there is any point going back to hospital. I want to wait at home as long as possible. Lounging on the sofa watching Bridget Jones; hubby is pottering in the kitchen and has just put the car seat in.

Back to the sofa then... could be getting through a few more movies.

Crikey, will be a mum soon....

38+2

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger U&A said…

    I just saw the news over on SAHM's blog and, from my wife and I, congratulations to you all on the birth of your little boy! We wish you all every happiness in the future!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Fiona Cassidy said…

    Hey fantastic, Congratulations! Hope you get home soon with new baby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home