Ex Pat Mamma

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's happening....

Well, last night I had some weird pains, but I couldn't tell if they were "contractions" or not, so after waiting a while, we called the hospital and went up for a check. Got monitored and they are definitely "real" contractions, roughly every 5 minutes, but not very regular and I wasn't very dilated, so I came home.

OOOUCH here's another one!!!!

They got much more infrequent and I slept for an hour, then later for another hour. Hubby got about 6 hours, which is good, because there is no point in us both being shattered before this even starts. Now, they are irregular, between 8 and 15 minutes apart. Getting sorer too. But I could still be here another day before there is any point going back to hospital. I want to wait at home as long as possible. Lounging on the sofa watching Bridget Jones; hubby is pottering in the kitchen and has just put the car seat in.

Back to the sofa then... could be getting through a few more movies.

Crikey, will be a mum soon....

38+2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home